Jumaat, 26 Disember 2008

This is What?!! Volume 2

Tagged by : Sarah Samz


1) Do you think you're hot?
Think by yourself! XD

2) Upload your favorite picture of you!



This is really me! hahahaha.. nice edit rite?


3) Why do you like that picture?
Because people would think the person in the picture wasn't me! :P

4) When was the last time you ate pizza?
Last month.

5) The last song you listen to?
Katy Perry- I kissed a girl.

6) What are you doing right now besides this?
Singing the song.

7) What name would you prefer besides yours?
Ally.

People to Tag

1. Sarah Samz
2. Shafiq Shukri


8) Who is number one?
Sarah Samz

9) Number three is having a relationship with?
-none-

10) Say something about number five?
-none-

11) How about number four?
-none-

12) Who is number two?
My recent bloggie and my walkie talkie!

0 Tempahan:

 
template by nadiasamz